Photobucket

Monday, November 24, 2008

Black Friday Sale!!!


Come do some shopping from the comfort of your home. In your pajamas if you want. Don't be crazy like me and get out with all the crazy people:) Yes, I am a Black Friday shopper. I actually enjoy it. But if you would rather cyber shop then come by my store and enjoy 15% off all items and FREE Shipping on orders over $25(US only) November 28th only.

Also search Cafemom Black Friday for other CEM members having sales! This is a great diverse group that will undoubtedly have something that you will want!

Here are some of the newest bows that I have listed and will be on sale:




www.preciousangelbows.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please leave a comment:)

Band of Hugs Valentine's Day 5x7 folded card
Unique party invitations and announcements by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.